SDF terrorists created and owned by the United States, launched another round of mass kidnappings of young Syrian men, on 11 May.
The armed insurrectionists against the Syrian government raided homes in villages of al Raqqa and al Hasakah countryside, under the protection of the criminal Biden regime military forces.
The NATO and UN-approved SDF terrorists cordoned off and then “stormed several villages near Tal Hamis town and Tabqa city in the countryside of Hasakah and Raqqa, under the pretext of searching for wanted people [that they have no jurisdiction in ‘wanting,’ as they are armed terrorists working for the US to overthrow the Syrian government]” as Biden regime military helicopters hovered in protection, lest any Syrians engage to protect their families, as their homes were invaded, and military-aged men, and also younger boys were kidnapped, for criminal conscription into the illicit US-created and armed militia.
The United Nations gave this gang of Kurdish separatist insurrectionists its tacit approval on 29 June 2019, when Virginia Gambia, Special Representative for Children in Armed Conflict, received SDF terror leader Mazloum Abdi, during which time he signed an agreement to stop forcing Syrian boys into his criminal militia.
Please note the official UN photo describes the US towel boy as the “commander” of the non-existent Rojava. Post signing of the sham, Sykes-Picot type agreement — after five months of negotiation — UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric ridiculously claimed the Action Plan did “not lend the SDF legitimacy.”
Tabqa, in Al Raqqa governate, is possibly best known to Westerners courtesy of NATO stenography media, for the fraudulent claim that ISIS terrorists and SDF terrorists fought to control its massive dam.
The terrorizing of the Syrian citizenry struggling under foreign occupation, via the SDF storming homes and kidnapping them, has been an ongoing horror consistently ignored by NATO-affiliated media, and by that bastion of peace and security, the United Nations.
Some of the countless atrocities perpetrated by the Kurdish SDF terrorists, and under the protection of first the criminal Trump regime, and currently the criminal Biden regime, are listed here:
The loud murmurings begun last month by Western politicians in near hysteria that Syria might return to the Arab League, launched a new wave of increased terrorism against the Syrian people, in their homeland. It has not abated since Syria’s return on 7 May:
- Al Qaeda and Israel attack eight Syrian provinces
- NATO/US ISIS massacre twenty-six Syrians
- Biden regime occupation forces steal dozens more tankers of Syrian oil
- Biden occupation forces murder three Syrian children by planting landmines near their illegal base
- Israel bombs Syria for al Qaeda in Homs
- Israel bombs Aleppo International Airport, taking it out of operation, again
- NATO terrorists bomb electrical grid to the Alouk water plant occupied by Erdogan regime terrorists, again
- One day after Syria’s return to the Arab League, Jordanian bombers jets were alleged to be the culprits of the bombing of a water purification plant in Daraa, and a home of an alleged drug dealer. Eight people, including six children were massacred.
- Terrorists remotely detonated a car bomb outside the police station in Barzeh. One officer was murdered, and four others wounded
One day after the murder of the policeman, SDF savages went on the rampage, again, under the protection of American illegals in the Levantine Republic.
Syria News is a collaborative effort by two authors only, we end up most of the months paying from our pockets to maintain the site’s presence online, if you like our work and want us to remain online you can help by chipping in a couple of Euros/ Dollars or any other currency so we can meet our site’s costs.You can also donate with Cryptocurrencies through our donate page.
Thank you in advance.