Israel bombed Syria for the second time in less than twenty-five hours. At 0110 Damascene time, 24 February, the USA’s largest welfare queen sent a barrage of bombs from over Lake Tiberias/Tabaraya Lake, martyring three Syrian Arab Army soldiers in the Damascus area — despite several missiles being intercepted by the Syrian air defense systems. The Israeli war criminal bombs also caused an undisclosed amount of material damage.
The names of the martyred soldiers, defending their homeland within its internationally recognized borders, have not yet been named.
Apparently, Israel continues its accelerated, murderous, bombing spree in celebration of the arrival of a delegation of House Democrats, paid for by the besieged American taxpayer facing runaway inflation, food and housing insecurity, and unaffordable health care. The House Demons are led by multi-millionairess Nancy ‘Botox’ Pelosi, proud daughter of the insulting shabbos goy.
In between the bombing of Quneitra from the Syrian Golan occupied by welfare state Israel, and this morning’s deadly bombings, the House Dems did some vile photo ops, proudly shared by AIPAC, yapping about war aggressor Israel’s self-defense.
According to comments under this ugly tweet, increasingly impoverished Americans are not thrilled with picking up the tabs (via the 501(c)(3) tax-deductible non-profit American Israel Education Foundation for the Israel portion of a four-leg trip).
These fourteen Congress members should be considered complicit in the murders of the three SAA soldiers. They are as evil and sadistic as Trump was the night he told President Xi he had just bombed Syria for al Qaeda terrorists over a delicious piece of chocolate cake.
We do not anticipate any condemnation from UNSG Antonio Guterres, of Israel’s three bombings of the Levantine Republic, as he is too busy shedding NATO supremacist tears over the Nazimaidans in Ukraine.
Syria News is a collaborative effort by two authors only, we end up most of the months paying from our pockets to maintain the site’s presence online, if you like our work and want us to remain online you can help by chipping in a couple of Euros/ Dollars or any other currency so we can meet our site’s costs on time; you can also donate with Cryptocurrencies through our donate page.
Thank you in advance.
The list of terror state Israel’s conspirators.
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi
- Chairman Adam Smith, House Armed Services Committee
- Chairman Smith will travel to Germany and the United Kingdom
- Chairman Adam Schiff,House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Chairman Ted Deutch, Chair of Middle East, North Africa, and Global Counterterrorism Subcommittee of the House Foreign Affairs Committee; House Judiciary Committee; House Ethics Committee
- Chairman Deutch will travel to Israel and Germany
- Congresswoman Barbara Lee, Chair of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee; House Budget Committee
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum, Chair of Defense Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee
- Congresswoman McCollum will travel to Germany
- Congressman Jim Himes, Chair of the House Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth; Chair of the National Security, International Development and Monetary Policy Subcommittee of the House Financial Services Committee; House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Congressman Himes will travel to Germany and the United Kingdom
- Congressman Bill Keating, Chair of the Europe, Eurasia, Energy and Environment Subcommittee of the House Foreign Affairs Committee; House Armed Services Committee
- Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney,House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee; House Agriculture Committee
- Congressman Maloney will travel to Germany and the United Kingdom
- Congressman Eric Swalwell, Chair of the Intelligence Modernization and Readiness Subcommittee of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; House Homeland Security Committee; House Judiciary Committee
- Congressman Ruben Gallego, Chair of the Intelligence and Special Operations Subcommittee of House Armed Services Committee; House Veterans’ Affairs Committee; House Natural Resources Committee
- Congressman Gallego will travel to Germany
- Congressman Seth Moulton, House Armed Services Committee; House Budget Committee; House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Congressman Moulton will travel to Germany
- Congressman Ro Khanna, Chair of the Environmental Subcommittee of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform; House Armed Services Committee; House Agriculture Committee
- Congressman Andy Kim, House Armed Services Committee; House Foreign Affairs Committee; House Small Business Committee