A warrant to be shown to the Excellency of the country’s minister for foreign affairs.
I would be glad to attach the letter of our embassy in Ankara on 26-9-2012, attached a copy of a meeting between a Gulf diplomat and an unnamed Syrian Opponent personality, close to the Free Syrian Army.
The source will meet with the Syrian opponent personality soon in Ankara after he returns from Istanbul, and he asked Mr. Khamad al-Dosari, the councilor in the embassy, to participate.
Please receive our respect.
Ali Bin Fahed al-Hijiri.
The assistant of foreign affairs minister.
The Excellency of brother Ali Bin Fahed al-Hijiri.
The assistant of foreign affairs minister.
The foreign ministry.
I would like to inform you that Mr. Hamad Bin Muhammad al-Dosari, the councilor in the embassy, informed me that he met with a Gulf diplomatic in Ankara, who handed him a copy of his meeting with an unnamed Syrian opponent personality in Turkey, and I will be glad to attach a copy of the last report, in which included that the nation of Qatar and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia are supporting the Syrian opposition through Sa’ed al-Hariri, who deals with a mediator called Oqab Saker, where the report also mentions that the called Oqab is doubtful to have relations with the Syrian intelligence, where the report also says that Mr. Oqab is sending only 70% of arms and money to the opposition and the Free Army.
The report also mentions the next point: (He revealed that the step of changing the leader of Free Army comes in response on the attempts, which the last of them was changing the name of Free Syrian Army in pretext that the Syrian National Army is superior and includes all the resistance parts and the Syrian revolutionist community, where Mr. al-As’ad is not good enough to resist like these attempts, as he stated that he quoted this scenario, “Appointing Colonel Riyadh al-As’ad as a liaison officer between the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian National Opposition Council, where a new leader comes instead, who is a candidate by the officers of the Free Syrian Army” to the Turkish foreign minister Ahmet Davutoglu and he did not show any rejections and demanded for more time to show the plan to the Turkish side to discuss it and respond later, where he also mentioned that he did not show the plan to any other country, including Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
The source also mentioned that he will meet with the Syrian opponent personality soon in Ankara after the opponent returns from Istanbul, where he offered on Mr. al-Dosari to participate if he wishes to in the next meeting with the Syrian opponent, but he replied that he will tell him then, after receiving instructions to participate or not.
-The Diplomatic source is considered to be one of the most trusted and experienced diplomat in Ankara, where he is the ‘Second Man’ in the Gulf embassy.
Please be informed
All respect to your Excellency
Fahed Bin Salem al-Mari
Chargé D’affaires Ai
Attached is a copy of the mentioned report
A source, close to the Free Syrian Army, informed me the next:
– He repeated in his talk that the Syrian opposition is violated by the Syrian intelligence and that there are some personalities that ostensibly defend the Syrian Revolution, but in reality, it serves the Syrian regime, and he clearly pointed to the opponent Haitham al-Maleh, citing some important points according to his point of view.
– He mentioned that the leader of Free Army Colonel Riyadh al-As’ad, despite that he is widely popular by Free Syrian Army members, is a weak personality that suffers from the leakage of leading capacity and political prevarication that must be conducted in the current critical and changeable situations of the Syrian Public Revolution, against the wits, experience and statesmanship of the Syrian Regime and its largely experienced intelligence tools, where he affirmed that al-As’ad is not good enough to be the leader of Free Syrian Army for not being able to lead for his personal weakness, where there is a proposal to be changed from the leader of the Free Syrian Army to a liaison officer between the Syrian National Council and the Free Syrian Army, where Colonel al-As’ad showed his approval.
– He revealed that electing an alternative for al-As’ad must not be inside the ranks of the army “brigadiers and colonels” by themselves until they are cordially accepted before the announcement, and he sees that the closest rank and personality for this location is the chief of staff of the Free Army Colonel Ahmad Hijazi, where there are only some few candidates for this position.
– There are some attempts from the sides that are used by the regime to weaken the Free Army in all ways, where the last was what was discussed by sides in the Syrian opposition in the inside and the outside of changing the name from the Free Syrian Army to the Syrian National Army and handle the leadership to Brigadier Ali al-Hajj, who is believed to be suspicious as a personality that is serving the Syrian regime, and there are approvals by the west on the brigadier.
– He said that the step of changing the leader of Free Army comes in response on the attempts, which the last of them was changing the name of Free Syrian Army in the pretext that the Syrian National Army is superior and includes all the resistance parts and the Syrian revolutionist community, where Mr. al-As’ad is not good enough to resist like these attempts.
– He stated that he quoted this scenario, “Appointing Colonel Riyadh al-As’ad as a liaison officer between the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian National Opposition Council, where a new leader comes instead, who is a candidate by the officers of the Free Syrian Army” to the Turkish foreign minister Ahmet Davutoglu and the minister did not show any rejections and demanded for more time to show the plan to the Turkish side to discuss it and respond later, where he also mentioned that he did not show the plan to any other country, including Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
– He pointed that the Turkish government is being largely pressed by the outside and the inside about its attitude from the Syrian case, and that there is a Gulf support from Qatar and Saudi Arabia to the Syrian opposition through Sa’ed al-Hariri, who is dealing with a person called /Saker Oqab, where it is believed that 70% of the money and “light” arms arrive to the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian opposition – pointing that Oqab is suspicious to have relations with the Syrian intelligence, as well as the beliefs of non-fully arrival of support from Oqab.
– There is a leakage in the technical communication means at the Free Syrian Army, where there is no room for cooperating communication, operations and missions.
– The Free Syrian Army is in deep need of heavy arms and mortar cannons that have more than 10 km range, to strike the runway of Damascus International Airport which is considered to be the main blood- vessel of the Syrian Regime in the supports, where the weapons and developed equipment from Russia and Iran arrive through civil cargos in Damascus International Airport, so as transporting experts, leaderships and officials through this airport, where the Free Syrian Army targets to strike the runway without damaging airplanes, and that will lead to paralyzing the air traffic in the airport, especially that the Free Syrian Army is controlling most of the Syrian borders.
– He pointed to the demonstrations that have been taking place during the past week in Hatai province and that the Alawite sect started announcing supporting the Syrian Regime and Bashar al-Assad, and that the Syrian Alawite sect is 7% of the Syrians, and it considered its survival linked with the Syrian Regime, and that reflected on the Alawite sect in Turkey which started provoking the minorities in Hatai.
– He confirmed that any person who is interested in the Syrian case knows that the Kurdish paper, which the Syrian Regime plays with in the collusion with Iran against Turkey, is a limited impact card on the Syrian reality after moving the power and toppling the Syrian regime, citing the Syrian demography and that the Kurdish side in its fact is not a thing to be worried of, in contrary with the Kurdish situation in Turkey, Iraq and Iran.
– He accused the Syrian Muslims movement for blundering and for being one of the most important reasons of the weakness of Syrian Opposition National Council, where it is the strongest movement by attendance and number in the Syrian political reality, but it suffers from leakage of experience and statesmanship, as they received proposals for appointing their staff that live in the Arab Gulf as councilors in the current time.
– The news about the defection of the sister of President Bashar al-Assad is a work from the Syrian intelligence, just like the news about the defection of the Syrian Deputy President Farouq al-Sharee, where these acts goal to strike the Syrian opposition mentally and by media.
To download the files as they were received in the email of the Qatari foreign ministry, Press Here.