US defence contractors were involved in chemical weapons attack in Syria.
The investigative journalist from the United States, Jeffrey Silverman, has stated in a new interview from Saturday that US defence contractors were either directly or indirectly involved in the chemical weapons attack in suburbs (e.g. Jobar) of the Syrian capital Damascus and that he even has information, which is showing that US defence contractors were “directly or indirectly” involved in last month’s chemical attack in the Arab country.
The US journalist Jeffrey Silverman said in his interview from Saturday that he in possession of information, which is showing that American defence contractors were certainly involved in the chemical weapons attack in suburbs of Damascus on August 21. Jeffrey Silverman stated that the information confirms that these defence contractors in the United States were “directly or indirectly” involved in the chemical attacks in Syria.
The investigative journalist from America said further that the way the chemical attack was carried out near the Syrian capital would already show that some defence contractors would be involved in these chemical attacks (e.g. poison gas / probably Sarin nerve agent) in suburbs of Damascus and that the poison gas attack were planned for a long time, too.
According to the information in possession of this US investigative Journalist, Mr. Silverman, it seems certain that these American defence contractors are even tied in with former employees of the U.S. Department of Defence.
The information and statements of the journalist is related to the recent leaks, which have already implied that personnel from the US military were involved in the chemical weapons attack near Damascus (e.g. in Jobar on August 21) and that it all was about a false-flag action / act under false-flag. The last leak of private email conversations even implies that the dead children from Syria, visible in some videos, are still alive and that the videos were fabricated and staged in order to create a pretext for a war on Syria.
The investigative journalist from the United States also said in terms of his information about the direct or indirect involvement of US defence contractors in the last chemical attacks in suburbs of Syria’s capital Damascus that he has already read many anonymously hacked military emails between Anthony James MacDonald, who is a retired colonel who works for a Colorado-based defence contractor named TechWise, a DoD employee and others, and that the content of the leaked private emails of the conversations between the retired US Colonel Anthony James MacDonald and the other person reveal the role of TechWise and former DoD officials in planning the chemical attack in the Arab country.
According to the American journalist, all the leaked private emails are connected to the region and these private conversations even show the shocking behaviour of the backers of the planing of these chemical weapons attack in Syria.
According to the content of the leaked emails about the chemical weapons attack near Damascus, the backers even have congratulated each other for the successful recent operation in Syria and it seems that they were happy about the success in the recent operation, and thus, certainly about the chemical weapons / poison gas attack in suburbs of Syria’s capital, Damascus.
The investigative journalist also stated that the involved persons of the conversations in the leaked emails then even link to an article of the Washington post that “implicates the regime in Syria as having been responsible which obviously is not the case based on the information that we now have.”
So, according to the American investigative journalist Jeffrey Silverman and the information, it is very likely that the US defence contractors were directly or (at least) indirectly responsible “for this (poison) gas attack” in suburbs of the Syrian capital, such as in Jobar on August 21.